Welcome to Fitness Spider!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fitness Spider’s Website (also referred to as “us”, “we”, “our”, “Services”, “Products” throughout this page), located at https://fitnessspider.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Fitness Spider if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Fitness Spider and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fitness Spider. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Fitness Spider for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Your cancellation rights and refunds
Since you wish to purchase Digital Content, special rules of cancellation apply to the contract between us. By proceeding with your download, you consent to us supplying the Digital Content to you before the end of the 7 day cancellation period which would otherwise be available to you, and as such you lose your cancellation rights and we hereby confirm this consent and acknowledge the same to you.
If you wish to cancel your purchase, please do not download the file and instead contact us so that we can arrange a refund.
Grant of license and permitted use
In consideration of you agreeing to abide by this End User Licence, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable worldwide license to use the Digital Content. The intellectual property rights in the Digital Content remain the property of Fitness Spider. You, therefore, acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Digital Content anywhere in the world belong to us, that rights in the Digital Content are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Digital Content other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of this End User Licence.
Where applicable, you may:
- use, browse and search the Digital Content; and
- quote and excerpt from the Digital Content so long as full attribution (e.g. name of the content creator and the title of the Digital Content as a minimum) is given to the content creator.
Where applicable, you must not:
- copy, distribute, publish, transmit, retransmit, transfer, disseminate, broadcast, circulate, sell, resell or otherwise use the Digital Content or any portion of the Digital Content in any form or by any means except as permitted by this End User Licence or infringe in any other way our intellectual property rights, those of the content creator, or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Digital Content; or
- use the Digital Content in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this End User Licence, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by decompiling the Digital Content or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Digital Content.
Disclaimer, warranties, limitation of liability and jurisdiction.
All Digital Content is supplied ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind (express or implied) and we shall not be responsible for any loss, direct, indirect, consequential or other damages which you may suffer by purchasing, downloading or relying on the Digital Content in any way.
This End User Licence is governed by English law and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute.
You must not:
- Republish material from Fitness Spider
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Fitness Spider
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Fitness Spider
- Redistribute content from Fitness Spider
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Fitness Spider does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Fitness Spider, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Fitness Spider shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Fitness Spider reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Fitness Spider a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Fitness Spider, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Fitness Spider. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Fitness Spider’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright Fitness Spider, All rights reserved.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and any issues or disputes relating to your use of Fitness Spider Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune, India.